Welcome to Colington Harbour!
Colington Harbour is a private gated subdivision situated in the heart of the Outer Banks. With over 2,400 lots, the “Harbour” is also the largest, and serves as home to a thriving boating community featuring miles of canals and scenic sound front homes along the beautiful Albemarle Sound.
Originally developed as a mix of retirement and vacation cottages, the Harbour has grown into the permanent residence for thousands of families and children galore. The deep water canals, ideal location, and friendly faces of our residents have made our community one of the premier destinations along the Atlantic coast.
Amenities within our neighborhood include a huge sound side park with sandy beaches, a playground, and sheltered picnic areas, a basketball court, as well as a kayak rack, boat launch and boat slips for rent. For a nominal fee, residents may also join the Yacht and Racket Club, which allows use of the two outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, and community clubhouse.
As a reminder, throughout the year, please always abide by the Parks’s rules.
Soundfront Park Rules
- The park facilities are open from dawn to dusk daily.
- No alcoholic beverages may be sold in the park.
- No GLASS bottles, containers, etc. are allowed in the park.
- Playing of live or recorded music is discouraged since sound carries strongly over the water. If music is necessary, it must be kept LOW and cease no later that 9:00 PM.
- No fireworks, firearms, or open fires are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the park.
- No profanity, fighting or abusing the park with multiple vehicles.
Sign-up for Colington Harbour Association eNewsletter
Colington Harbour Weather Forecast
- 9:37 AM EDT on May 20, 2018
- 8:00 PM EDT on May 20, 2018