We hope you all have a very safe and wonderful summer!
* We will begin replacing the old bulkhead at the boat launch. We WILL NOT be closing the launch and contractors will do their best to allow complete access, your patience in any delays will be greatly appreciated.
* The Colington Youth Sailing program is July 9th – Aug 5th. Space is still available, contact Sharon Hildebrant at 804-366-8480
To help make CHA safe and beautiful, here are some additional reminders:
* No wake and/or 5 miles per hour speed limit applies to all waterways inside the Harbour.
* SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS 25 MPH.
* The beachfront park opens at 9 am and closes at dusk, no trespassing after dusk.
* There is no bulk pickup currently scheduled. Do not place items curbside or maintenance will pick up items and your account will be charged at a minimum
of $25 per item (for information on Dare County bulk pick up schedule please call 252-475-5880).
* Housekeeping ordinance 5 – owners are required to maintain property in a neat, presentable appearance, including lawn mowing.
* Rental property owners are responsible for their guests and their actions. Please be sure to post our covenants in your rental property.
Sign-up for Colington Harbour Association eNewsletter
Colington Harbour Association Downloads
Colington Harbour Assocation
- 1000 Colington Drive Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
- (252) 441-5886