With limited impacts from hurricane Florence, there will be NO post-storm debris pickup. Storm debris may be disposed of as follows:
-Dare County residents in unincorporated areas of the county, north of Oregon Inlet, may bring the following to the Manteo Recycle Yard located at 1018 Driftwood Dr Manteo:
• Vegetative debris such as branches, leaves, pine cones, and grass in single axle trailers or pick up truck beds. We prefer larger trailers to carry their material straight to the C&D Landfill in Manns Harbor
• Recyclable materials such as cardboard, paper, steel cans, aluminum cans, plastic, glass.
-All Dare County Residents north of Oregon Inlet may bring the following to the C&D Landfill in Manns Harbor:
• Construction and Demolition Material (C&D) such as plywood, windows, doors, sheet rock and other building materials
• Furniture and Appliances
• Metal such as gas grills, lawn chairs, bikes
• Any household trash that is bagged may be brought and disposed of in the Transfer Station.
Items for Sale
Sign-up for Colington Harbour Association eNewsletter
Colington Harbour Association Downloads
Colington Harbour Assocation
- 1000 Colington Drive Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
- (252) 441-5886